It’s really important local people help us shape how we will change and improve out of hospital health and care services so we encourage you to ask questions and get involved.
We have five integrated neighbourhood teams covering the borough which will help tailor health and care services to the specific needs of that area. You may be able to work with the team in your area by:
- Taking part in surveys and give your views;
- Attend workshops and events;
- Attending community events;
- Volunteer your time with us or community groups;
- Let us know about local groups or societies which could be of interest to people.
Complete your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Alternatively, contact Healthwatch Bury, an independent organisation which gives people the opportunity to influence health and care services.